Things I've collected over the years or acquired on mixtapes and comps or gathered from the internet or the library or my parents' attic. The different sources are the reason for the volume disparity. I make no claims to "discovering" or "owning" anything. Probably neither do you. It's whatever I feel like playing that week. Every Saturday. No repeats. Things that may or may not be familiar. Who knows? The time's next to each song in case you don't like something or it's icky or if you don't want your kids to hear it. Don't let offense at one song cloud your impression of the curation as a whole. Past weeks here too. Just type "Audio" in the search engine. Or if you're too lazy to press a button more than once, here's everything up to July 2017. You don't get the all playlists, though. You can right-click this if you want to save a zip file of this one (containing an mp3 of the file) for later. Here what information I was able to find:
0:00 TRAILER- Chain Gang Women
0:29 JOHNNY DONN & THE JAZZROCKERS- Smog (1959)
2:52 FRANK CRUMIT- I'm Betting the Roll On Roamer (1930)
5:47 KARO- Un Garçon En Mini Jupe (1967)
8:48 NATIONAL LAMPOON- Front Row Center
 : from National Lampoon Radio Hour, c. 1974
10:48 YAPHET KOTTO- Have You Dug His Scene? (1967)
13:48 GILLIAN HILLS- Oublie Oublie La (1965)
15:48 JIMMY LIGGINS- I Ain't Drunk (1954)
18:09 LAZY LARRY (aka FRANK MARVIN)- Hallelujah, I'm a Bum (1928)
20:37 TRAILER- Little Whorehouse On the Prairie/How To Pick Up Girls/The Haystack Hooker
21:09 HOLLYWOOD ARGYLES- Ole (1965)
23:16 BOBBY VALENTI- Love, Love, Love (1961)
25:45 THE FOUR KNIGHTS- I Get So Lonely (When I Dream About You) (1954)
27:47 MARGIE SINGLETON- Magic Star (1962)
29:35 TRAILER- Island of Lost Girls/Nice Girl
30:27 LINDA MANNING- The Peaceful Protest of Charlie McDigg
32:52 JAYNE MANSFIELD & LIBERACE- It's a Living
 : from Les Poupées de Paris, 1965
37:10 MITCH MILLER- The Great Escape March (1963)
39:51 JIM COPP & ED BROWN- Bradley the Bottle
 : from LP A Fidgety Frolic, 1962
47:56 MSR SINGERS- Chicken Leg
50:12 JIMMY GRUBBS- Rockin' Space Girl
52:39 PATTY ANDREWS- No Deposit, No Return (1952)
55:31 JONATHAN & DARLENE EDWARDS- I'm Gonna Sit Down and Write Myself a Letter
 : from LP Darlene Remembers “Duke”, 1982
57:58 RONI POWERS- Any Friend of Henry's (1962)
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
8 hours ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment