Sunday, October 1, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Sunday Fun-Time Extra-Long Low-Res Cartoon Show #12

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records so I thought I could do the same with old cartoons as well. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them. Terry Bears: LITTLE PROBLEMS
Terrytoons, 1951
dir: Eddie Donnelly THE BIRTH OF ASTRO-BOY (Tetsuwan Atom)
Mushi Productions, 1963
dir: Osamu Tezuka King Leonardo: SPRING ALONG WITH ITCH
Total Television, 1963 Jerry the Troublesome Tyke: SHOWN UP
UIC Productions, 1926
dir: Sid Griffiths The Aardvark and the Ant: ISLE OF CAPRICE
Mirisch-DePatie-Freleng Productions, 1969
dir: Gerry Chiniquy THE RISE OF DUTON LANG
United Productions of America, 1955
dir: Osmond Evans SUMMERTIME
Van Beuren Studios, 1929
dir: John Foster Chilly Willy: I'M COLD
Walter Lantz Productions, 1954
dir: Tex Avery Henery Hawk: THE SQUAWKIN' HAWK
Leon Schlesinger Studios/Warner Brothers Pictures, 1942
dir: Charles M. Jones THE GAME (Igra)
Zagreb Films (YUG), 1962
dir: Dusan Vukotic
Academy Award Nominee, best short subject A SACK FULL OF APPLES (Meshok Yablok)
Soyuzmultfilm (USSR), 1974
dir: Vitold Bordzilovsky Space Angel: SPACE HIJACKERS (Solar Mirror)
Cambria Productions, 1962
dir: Alex Toth Science Rock: TELEGRAPH LINE
Kim & Gifford Productions, 1978
dir: Al Eugster IT'S A MYSTERY, CHARLIE BROWN
Lee Mendelson/Bill Melendez Productions, 1974
dir: Phil Roman Out of the Inkwell: THE CLOWN'S LITTLE BROTHER
Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs, 1920
dir: Max Fleischer

No comments:

Post a Comment