This is the last of that issue of Cracked from last week. The second issue dated May 1958, to be exact.
Here are some ads by Bill Ward
I printed some of the original art for a page of this Highway Patrol parody a few months ago.
Paul Reinman
Like I said last week, they reprinted a lot of things in there own magazines and various spinoffs and I've posted many before. There was an article here illustrated by Kurt Schaffenberger called How Times Have Changed.
Then something by Joe Maneely called Frankenstein Rock 'n' Roll that was reprinted in Monster Howls.
Here's their fake letters page with a drawing by John Severin
Inside front cover by Paul Reinman
And back cover by Bill Ward.
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
7 hours ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment