Sunday, April 7, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Lo-Res Cartoon Show #84

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

MORRIS THE MIDGET MOOSE
Walt Disney Productions, 1950
dir: Jack Hannah MECHANICAL DUDLEY
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 Bubbles & Squeek: LOCH NESS LEGEND
British Animated Productions
George Moreno Jr., 1948 Herman and Katnip: OWLY TO BED
Famous Studious, 1959
dir: Seymour Kneitel GETTING WARMER
Dollywood Studios, 1963
dir: Joop Geesink Little Audrey: THE CASE OF THE COCKEYED CANARY
Famous Studious, 1952
dir: Seymour Kneitel SEAMAN TARFU IN THE NAVY
Warner. Bros. Studios, 1946
dir: Charles M. Jones Loopy deLoop: BUNNIES ABUNDANT
Hanna-Barbera Productions,1962 Oswald the Rabbit: OIL'S WELL
Walter Lantz Productions, 1929 PINK PRANKS
Depatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1971
dir: Gerry Chiniquy

No comments:

Post a Comment