Sunday, December 17, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #24

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

TOYLAND PREMIERE
Walter Lantz Studios, 1934 YES, VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS
Burt Rosen Company, 1974
dir: Bill Melendez THE THREE LITTLE DWARVES
Hill and Banoe Bonds Inc., 1951 BROKEN TOYS
Walt Disney Corporation, 1935
dir: Ben Sharpsteen Popeye: SEASON'S GREETINKS!
Fleischer Studios, 1933 THE CANDLEMAKER
Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films, 1957
dirs: John Halas & Joy Batchelor Hoppity Hooper: CHRISTMAS
Jay Ward Productions, 1965 THE INSECT'S CHRISTMAS
Khanzhonkov Studios, 1913
dir: Wladyslaw Starewicz PEACE ON EARTH
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1939
dir: Hugh Harman
Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Short Subject ONE HAM'S FAMILY
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1943
dir: Tex Avery MAIL EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS
National Film Board of Canada, 1959
dir: Norman McLaren TIMOSHKA'S CHRISTMAS TREE
Soyuzmultfilm, 1966
dir: Vladimir Degtyarev Little Audrey: SANTA'S SURPRISE
Famous Studios, 1947
dir: Seymour Kneitel Tweety and Sylvester: GIFT WRAPPED
Warner Bros. Studios, 1952
dir: I. Freleng And Krazy Kat in KRAZY'S KRISTMAS, which for some reason I'm not allowed to embed

No comments:

Post a Comment