Saturday, July 18, 2015

Magic Whistle Radio Hour 30

Things I've collected over the years or acquired on mixtapes and comps or gathered from the internet or the library or my parents' attic. I make no claims to "discovering" or "owning" anything. Probably neither do you. It's whatever I feel like playing that week. Things that may or may not be familiar. Who knows? Past weeks here too. Just type "Audio" in the search engine. You can right-click this if you want to save a zip file (containing an mp3 of the file) for later. Here what information I was able to find:

COZY COLE- Topsy Pts. 1 & 2 (1958)
DANNY KAYE- Mommy Gimme A Drinka Water (1958)
NELSON YOUNG- Rock Old Sputnik (1958)
SLIM WATTS- Tu-La-Lou (1957)
   written by The Big Bopper

STORMY GALE- Flipsville (1959)
HANS CONREID- Do-Mi-Doe Duds
   from motion picture The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. (1953)
DOTTIE BARLOW & BOYS- The Fishing Song (1949)
EDITH PIAF- La Vie En Rose (1947)
THE MOONBILLIES- Fall Of the Planet Earth (1960)
TRAILER- Flesh Gordon (1974)
GEORGE FORMBY- The Lancashire Toreador (1937)
BIG SAM SAVAGE- Ohh Gosh (1958)
GEORGE MCKELVEY- My Radiation Baby (1964)
THE SANSHERS- Gonna Git That Man (1964)
BILLY RAY- The Story Of Susie (1960)
HARRY MCCLINTOCK- Hallelujah! I'm a Bum! (1928)
HERMAN MUNSTER- Fuzzy Wuzzy (c. 1964)
TRAILER- The Horror On Snape Island (1972) LOUIS ARMSTRONG- I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Rascal You
   from cartoon I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Rascal You, 1932
MAE QUESTAL- I've Got A Pain In My Sawdust (1935)
JERRY MCCAIN & HIS UPSTARTS- I'm a Ding Dong Daddy From a Rock And Roll City (c. 1955)
JIMMY BOYD-I've Got Those 'Wake Up Seven-thirty Wash Your Ears They're Dirty Eat Your Eggs And Oatmeal Rush To School' Blues (1953)
JOHNNY BOND- Dang Hangover (1965)

No comments:

Post a Comment