Saturday, July 11, 2015

Magic Whistle Radio Hour 29

Things I've collected over the years or acquired on mixtapes and comps or gathered from the internet or the library or my parents' attic. I make no claims to "discovering" or "owning" anything. Probably neither do you. It's whatever I feel like playing that week. Things that may or may not be familiar. Who knows? Past half year here too. Just type "Audio" in the search engine. You can right-click this if you want to save a zip file (containing an mp3 of the file) for later. Here's what information I was able to find:

NANCY SINATRA- Like I Do (1961)
BOB CONRAD- I Want You (Pretty Baby) (1961)
SHEER SMEGMA (TEDDY & THE FRAT GIRLS)- I Wanna Be A Man (1980)
DAVID GARRICK- Mein Herz Ist Doch Kein Beininhaus (1970)
JOYCE HEATH- (I Know That) Your Heart's Not Made Of Wood (1961)
MARK ANTHONY- Snake Charmer Tillie (c. 1962)
LLOYD NOLEN- Fun Fun (1962)
UNKNOWN- A First Easter Record For Children
ALLAN SHERMAN- Crazy Downtown (1965)
   parody of Petula Clark song
BARBIE GAYE- My Boy Lollipop (1956)
THE MOROCCOS- Red Hots and Chili Mac (1956)
LALO GUERRERO- Pancho Rock (1955)
BILL WILLIS- Going Down To Sal's House (1959)
BOB ROUBIAN- Cracker Stacker (1957)
GILBERT BÉCAUD- Et Maintenant (1962)
WANDA JACKSON- Funnel Of Love (1960)
ROY BROWN & HIS MIGHTY MIGHTY MEN- Butcher Pete (Pts. 1 and 2) (1950)
DEAN MARTIN & JERRY LEWIS- “The Caddy” Promo outtakes (1953) PAT SUZUKI- Cheek To Cheek (1960)
CHARLIE RYAN & THE TIMBERLINE RIDERS- Hot Rod Lincoln #2 (1955)
THE COOKIES- Girls Grow Up Faster Than Boys (1963)
UNCREDITED- My Hamburger Baby
   Song poem from LP I Like Yellow Things

No comments:

Post a Comment