More gag cartoons from the August 1974 issue of Broadway Laughs
Believe it or not, sometimes I feel guilty about posting as many T&A cartoons as I do.
With this batch, though, most of the the women in them seem to be enjoying sex and having control of their bodies, which most would agree is a good thing. None of the “you'll get this job if you're a good lay” theme or body-shaming or marital strife common to many of these cartoons. The beefcake challenge I proposed earlier is still in effect. I don't feel gratuitous nudity is wrong, just that there's a disproportionate amount and I'm not only trying to promote my own preference.
Halloween Countdown Returns In Glorious Black & White
-
Good evening and welcome to the 2026 Neato Coolville Halloween Countdown!
This year I've been working on genealogy and digging into the vast archives
of N...
18 minutes ago















No comments:
Post a Comment