Wednesday, June 13, 2012

more Mexican MAD

Here's the last of the foreign MADs I have copies of, this one #19 of their third edition from 1994. Photobucket From what little I know, Los Caballeros del Zodiaco (Knights of the Zodiac) is/was an anime show popular in Latin America, and this translates loosely to Knights of the Armpit. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Man Out of Time, I don't know if it's as in “anachronistic” or “running out of”. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket That does it for now for foreign editions of Mad, but I'm always looking for more. I want to thank Michael Sullivan for copies of some of the ones I've been running the past few weeks, as well as Gabriel Corbera and Simon Gardenfors for also pointing me in the right direction.

Next Wednesday I'll start showing Peanuts comic book stories from Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Of course in Japan, the anime was originally called "Saint Seiya" too, but enough of that!

    ReplyDelete