Thursday, August 11, 2011

King Leonardo 4 of 4

Thanks to Benjamin D. Brucke for alerting me to the problem I've been having for a few days. For some reason, my links didn't say ".jpg" on them, and that's why they were going to the Photobucket main page. I fixed it, though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's an example of the Tooter Turtle cartoon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
On TV, Kellogg's was the sponsor for Hanna-Barbera. The Total Television cartoons had General Mills cereals in their commercials. I guess it was different for the comics.

1 comment:

  1. "Thanks to Benjamin D. Brucke for alerting me to the problem I've been having for a few days."

    You're welcome, Sam. I'm just glad I got the fix right -- although I seem to be having my own problems this evening putting a simple post together, sans silly errors, and submitting it to the right topic.

    ReplyDelete