Wednesday, March 9, 2011

C-Eye To The Rescue

More preemptive censorship on my part so I don't show up on search engines and get kicked off Blogger. I have all the images on disk but it would suck if I had to upload them all over again.

Others have ideas of what a jam should be. Some want it more organized and done with tools as you would do professionally. As one cartoonist told me, they otherwise devolve into the sophomoric and scatological and/or someone just draws somebody killing someone. I see his point. Except for the devolving part because they're already sophomoric to begin with. I don't care if they are slapdash like this, especially if only the contributors see them. Because they're loose and spontaneous and done directly in ink, usually with markers, I don't think a person even has to know how to draw as long as they can execute a funny idea. To each their own, I guess.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment