Sunday, April 21, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Cartoon Show #86

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Gabby: SWING CLEANING
Fleischer Studios, 1941 Popeye: DOING IMPOSSIKIBLE STUNTS
Fleischer Studios, 1940 JUST ASK JUPITER
Terrytoons, 1938
dir: Mannie Davis Oswald the Rabbit: HOT FEET
Walter Lantz Studios, 1931 Underdog: THE SILVER THIEVES
Total Television, 1966 DRAG-A-LONG DROOPY
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1954 dir: Tex Avery THE JUGGLER OF OUR LADY
Terrytoons, 1958
dir: Al Kouzel WHAT PRICE FLEADOM
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1948
dir: Tex Avery THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD
Coronet Films, 1963

No comments:

Post a Comment