Sunday, April 28, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #87

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

CUBBY'S PICNIC
Van Beuren Studios, 1933
dirs: Steve Muffati & Eddie Donnelly PORKY'S MOVIE MYSTERY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1939
dir: Robert Clampett VD ATTACK PLAN
Walt Disney Studios, 1973
dir: Les Clark Tom and Jerry: DR. JEKYLL AND MR. MOUSE
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1947
dirs: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera THE FLEA CIRCUS
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1954
dir: Tex Avery CLEANING MESS GEAR
United States Navy, 1945
dir: Hugh Harman Sylvester: BY WORD OF MOUSE
Warner Bros. Studios, 1954
dir: I. Freleng Woody Woodpecker: THE BIRD WHO CAME TO DINNER
Walter Lantz Studios, 1961
dir: Paul J. Smith THE PUSH PUSHER
Jay Ward Studios, 1962 KID CHAMPION
Tele-Comics, 1949

No comments:

Post a Comment