Sunday, March 24, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #82

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

A STAR IS HATCHED
Warner Bros. Studios, 1938
dir: I. Freleng BATTY BEAR
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1961 The Ant and the Aardvark: MUMBO JUMBO
United Artists, 1970
dir: Art Davis THE TREE SURGEON
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1944
dir: George Gordon Donald Duck: GRIN AND BEAR IT
Walt Disney Studios, 1954
dir: Jack Hannah Krazy Kat: LI'L AINJIL
Screen Gems Productions, 1936
dir: Charles Mintz SHE REMINDS ME OF YOU
Fleisher Studios, 1934 THE CAGEY CANARY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1941
dir: Fred Avery CINDERELLA
Terrytoons, 1933
dir: Paul Terry & Frank Moser Finny: FEAST AND AND FURIOUS
Famous Studious, 1952
dir: I. Sparber \

No comments:

Post a Comment