Sunday, March 17, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #81

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

THE FIGUREHEAD
Halas-Bathelor Cartoon Films, 1953
dir: Allan Crick SMILE DARN YA SMILE
Warmer Bros. Studios, 1931
dir: Rudolf Ising HEN HOP
National Film Board of Canada, 1942
dir: Norman McLaren Bugs Bunny: LIGHTER THAN HARE
Warner Bros. Studios, 1960
dir: I. Freleng Koko the Clown: BUBBLES
Inkwell Studios, 1922
dir: Dave Fleischer MORE THAN WORDS
Henry Strauss Productions, 1959
dir: Marvin Dreyer Fractured Fairy Tales: RAPUNZEL
Jay Ward Productions, 1959 GONE BATTY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1954
Dir: Robert McKimson PORKY'S LAST STAND
Warner Bros. Studios, 1940
dir: Robert Clampett Yosemite Sam: HONEY'S MONEY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1962
Dir: I. Freleng

No comments:

Post a Comment