Sunday, March 3, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #79

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Popeye: FLOOR FLUSHER
Famous Studios, 1954
dir: Isadore Sparber Hokey Wolf: WHICH WITCH IS WHICH
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1962 THE UNCULTURED VULTURE
Screen Gems, 1947
dir: Bob Wickersham Oswald the Rabbit: ALASKA
Walter Lantz Productions, 1930 Tom Terrific: TRACK MEET, WELL DONE
Terrytoons,1957
dir:Gene Deitch THE LION AND THE MOUSE
Walter Lantz Productions, 1953
dir: Dick Lundy Rocky and His Friends: LAZY JAY RANCH
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 Animaland: THE OSTRICH
G-B Animation, 1949
dir: Bert Felstead NELLY'S FOLLY
Warner Bros. Animation, 1961
dir: Charles M. Jones Dinky Duck: FLAT-FOOT FLEDGLING
Terrytoons, 1952
dir: Mannie Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment