Sunday, January 6, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #73

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

THE TRIP
Famous Studios, 1967
dir: Howard Beckerman Oswald the Rabbit: TOY SHOPPE
Walter Lantz Productions, 1934 Gandy Goose: WIDE OPEN SPACE
Terrytoons, 1950
dir: Eddie Donnelly The Ant and the Aardvark: DUNE BUG
DePatie-Freleng Productions, 1969
dir: Art Davis PIRATE SHIP
Terrytoons, 1934
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser Porky Pig: THE TIMID TOREADOR
Warner Bros. Studios, 1940
dirs: Norman McCabe & Robert Clampett FOUR ARTISTS PAINT ONE TREE
Walt Disney Studios, 1958 WHEN THE RED RED ROBIN COMES BOB BOB BOBBIN' ALONG
Fleischer Studios, 1932 POPEYE AND THE PIRATES
Famous Studios, 1947
dir: Seymour Kneitel The Hunter: LITTLE BOY BLUES
Total Television Productions, 1961

No comments:

Post a Comment