Sunday, December 9, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #69

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Heckle and Jeckle: RIVAL ROMEOS
Terrytoons, 1950
dir: Eddie Donnelly DON'T GIVE UP THE SHEEP
Warner Bros. Studios, 1953
dir: Charles M. Jones Snagglepuss: ROYAL RUCKUS
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1961 MASS MOUSE MEETING
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1943
dir: Alec Geiss OZZIE OSTRICH COMES TO TOWN
Terrytoons, 1937
dirs: Mannie Davis & G. Gordon Daffy Duck: ASSAULT AND PEPPERED
Warner Bros. Studios, 1965
dir: Robert McKimson PORKY AND TEABISCUIT
Warner Bros. Studios, 1939
dirs: Ben Hardaway & Cal Dalton Hokey Wolf: RUSHING WOLF HOUND
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1961 THE MAGIC FISH
Terrytoons, 1934
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser MICKEY'S RIVAL
Walt Disney Productions, 1936
dir: Wilfred Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment