Sunday, December 30, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #72

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Heckle and Jeckle: A SAPPY NEW YEAR
Terrytoons, 1961
dir: Dave Tendlar Fractured Fairy Tales: HANSEL AND GRETEL
Jay Ward Productions, 1960 Superman: THE RETURN OF BRANIAC
Filmation Associates, 1966
dir: Anatole Kirsanoff Hunky and Spunky: THE BARNYARD BRAT
Fleischer Studios, 1939 SLIDE, DONALD, SLIDE
Walt Disney Productions, 1949
dir: Jack Hannah Tom and Jerry: SPRINGTIME FOR THOMAS
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1946
dirs: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera Road Runner: READY... SET... ZOOM!
Warner Bros. Studios, 1955
dir: Charles M. Jones Felix the Cat: FUTURITZY
Pat Sullivan Studios, 1928 TWEETY AND THE BEANSTALK
Warner Bros. Studios, 1957
dir: I. Freleng RUDOLPH'S SHINY NEW YEAR
Rankin-Bass Productions, 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment