Sunday, December 16, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #70

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Walt Disney Productions, 1933
dir: Wilfred Jackson CHRISTMAS CRACKER
National Film Board of Canada, 1962
dir: Norman McLaren CRICKET ON THE HEARTH
Rankin-Bass Productions, 1967
THE CAPTAIN'S CHRISTMAS
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1938
A FAMILY CIRCUS CHRISTMAS
Cullen-Kasden Productions, 1979
dir: Al Kouzel THE BEAR'S CHRISTMAS
National Film Board of Canada, 1974
dir: Hugh Foulds LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
Rankin-Bass Productions, 1968
FROSTY THE SNOWMAN
Rankin-Bass Productions, 1969 GINGER NUTT'S CHRISTMAS CIRCUS
David Hand Productions, 1949
dir: Bert Felstead Tom and Jerry: THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1941
dirs: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera

No comments:

Post a Comment