Sunday, November 18, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #65

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me.

Pluto: COLD TURKEY
Walt Disney Productions, 1951
dir: Charles Nichols Davey and Goliath: THE PILGRIM BOY
Art Clokey Productions, 1960 THE MOUSE ON THE MAYFLOWER
Rankin-Bass Productions, 1968 BUGS BUNNY'S THANKSGIVING DIET
Warner Bros. Studios, 1979
dir: David DeTiege INTERGALACTIC THANKSGIVING
Nelvana Animation, 1979
dir: Clive A. Smith THE BERENSTAIN BEARS MEET BIGPAW
Joseph Cates Productions, 1980
dirs: Mordecai Gerstein, Al Kouzel CAPTAIN AMERICA
Grantway-Lawrence Animation, 1966 THE ORIGIN OF THE HULK
Grantway-Lawrence Animation, 1966 The Mighty Thor: ENTER HERCULES
Grantway-Lawrence Animation, 1966 Spider-Man: THE POWER OF DR. OCTOPUS
Grantway-Lawrence Animation, 1967

No comments:

Post a Comment