Sunday, November 4, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #63

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Underdog: FEARO parts 1 & 2
Total Television, 1964 LADY FISHBOURNE'S BETTER GUIDE TO TABLE MANNERS
National Film Board of Canada, 1976
dir: Janet Perlman Tweety: BIRDY AND THE BEAST
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1944
dir: Robert Clampett THE CAT THAT WALKED BY HIMSELF
Soyuzmultfilm, 1968 dir: Alexandra Snezhko-Blotskaya FELIX FOLLOWS THE SWALLOWS
Pat Sullivan, 1925 Donald Duck: FALL OUT FALL IN
Walt Disney Productions, 1943
dir: Jack King THE UNICORN IN THE GARDEN
United Producers of America, 1953
dir: William Hurtz SLOW BUT SURE
Terrytoons, 1934
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser GABBY GOES FISHING
Fleischer Studios, 1941

No comments:

Post a Comment