Sunday, October 28, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #62

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them. Road Runner:ZOOM AND BORED
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1957
dir: Charles M. Jones Tom Tomorrow: MOON OVER MANFRED
Terrytoons, 1957
dir: Gene Deitch BUDDY'S ADVENTURES
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1935
dir: Ben Hardaway Tooter Turtle: FIRED FIREMAN
Total Television, 1961 CONCERTO IN B-FLAT MINOR
Screen Gems Productions, 1942
dir: Frank Tashlin COLLEGE SPIRIT
Terrytoons, 1932
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser SWING WEDDING
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1937
dir: Hugh Harman Sneezy and Breezly: NO PLACE LIKE NOME
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1964 THE CUCKOO BIRD
Terrytoons, 1939
dir: Mannie Davis Woody Woodpecker: HYPNOTIC HICK
Walter Lantz Studios, 1953
dir: Don Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment