Sunday, October 21, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #61

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT
National Film Board of Canada, 1968
dir:Ron Tunis PLAYFUL PLUTO
Walt Disney Studios, 1934
dir: Burt Gillett THE WEATHER SHOW
Phil Kimmelman & Associates, 1979 ALPHA OMEGA
Bruno Bozzetto Productions, 1961 Mickey Mouse: BARNYARD BATTLE
Walt Disney Productions, 1929 THE BARNYARD BOSS
Terrytoons, 1937
dir: Connie Rasinski The New Three Stooges: THAT OLD SHELL GAME
Cambria Productions,1965
dir: David DeTiege CANDY CABARET
Famous Studios, 1954
dir: Dave Tendlar A PHANTASY IN COLOR
National Film Board of Canada, 1952
dir: Norman McLaren BUDDY STEPS OUT
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1935
dir: Jack King

No comments:

Post a Comment