Sunday, October 7, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #59

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

PUSS 'N BOOTY
Warner Bros. Pictures. 1943
dir:Frank Tashlin A RAINY DAY
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1940
dir: Hugh Harman KIDDIN' THE KITTEN
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1952
dir: Robert McKimson Daffy Duck: THE HENPECKED DUCK
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1941
dir: Robert Clampett SCRAPPY'S BAND CONCERT
Screen Gems Productions, 1937
dir: Charles Mintz Meany, Miny, and Moe: HOUSE OF MAGIC
Walter Lantz Studios, 1937 PAIN STRIKES UNDERDOG
Total Television, 1965 Popeye: CAR-RAZY DRIVERS
Famous Studios, 1955
dir: Seymour Kneitel KRAZY KAT GOES A-WOOING
International Pictures, 1916
dir: Leon Searl Pepe LePew: WHO SCENT YOU?
Warner Bros. Studios, 1960
dir: Charles M. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment