Sunday, September 9, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #55

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.
REAL INSIDE
National Film Board of Canada, 1984
dirs: John Weldon & D. Verrall FAMILIAR FACES
Soyuzmultfilm, 1966
dir: Faina Yepifanova
subtitles available by clicking on settings THE HITCH HIKERS
Terrytoons, 1939
dir: Eddie Donnelly Underdog: THE WITCH OF PICKYOON
Total Television, 1965 Tom and Jerry (not cat and mouse): POLAR PALS
Van Beuren Studios, 1931
dirs: John Foster & George Rufle Road Runner: ZIP ZIP HOORAY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1965
dir: Chuck Jones KOSMODROME 1999
Krakty Film Praha, 1968
dir: Frantisek Vystrcil Popeye: GYM JAM
Famous Studios, 1950
dir: I. Sparber LA PETIT PARADE
Famous Studios, 1959
dir: Seymour Kneitel And now, a word from our sponsor...

CHIQUITA BANANA
John Sutherland Productions, 1947

No comments:

Post a Comment