Sunday, September 23, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #57

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Krazy Kat: RODEO DOUGH
Screen Gems, 1931
dir: Charles Mintz Screen Songs: LITTLE BROWN JUG
Famous Studios, 1948
dir: Seymour Kneitel Mel-O-Toons: DANIEL BOONE JR.
New World Productions, 1960
dir: Dave Tendlar Peabody's Improbable History: JIM BOWIE
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 Bugs Bunny: LONG HAIRED HARE
Warner Bros. Studios, 1949
dir: Charles M. Jones Bugs Bunny: TWO GUYS FROM TEXAS (dream sequence)
Warner Brothers Pictures
dir: I. Freleng Dick Tracy: ROCK-A-BYE GUYS
United Productions of America, 1960
dir: John Walker UNA NOCHE DE POSADA
AVA, 1935 LION-HEARTED HUCK
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1958 THE FORTY THIEVES
Terrytoons, 1932
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment