Sunday, September 16, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #56

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

PREHISTORIC PINK
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1968
dir: Hawley Pratt Betty Boop: SINK OR SWIM
Fleischer Studios, 1932 Daffy Duck: RODENT TO STARDOM
Warner Bros. Studios, 1967
dir: Alex Lovy Terry Bears: PICNIC WITH PAPA
Terrytoons, 1952
dir: Mannie Davis THE GRAIN THAT BUILT A HEMISPHERE
Walt Disney Studios, 1943 Willie Whopper: STRATOS-FEAR
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1933
dir: Ub Iwerks Goofy Gophers: LUMBER JERKS
Warner Bros. Studios, 1955
dir: I. Freleng THE GREAT TOY ROBBERY
National Film Board of Canada, 1963
dir: Jeff Hale PINK PAJAMAS
United Artists, 1964
dirs: I. Freleng & Hawley Pratt GONZALES' TAMALES
Warner Bros. Studios, 1957
dir: I. Freleng

No comments:

Post a Comment