Sunday, August 5, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #51

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

BIMBO'S AUTO
Eric Porter Studios, 1954 Popeye: ORGAN GRINDER'S SWING
Fleischer Studios, 1937 Mighty Mouse: THE JOHNSTOWN FLOOD
dir: Connie Rasinski
Terrytoons, 1946 Porky Pig: NOTHING BUT THE TOOTH
dir: Arthur Davis
Warner Bros. Studios, 1948 Oswald the Rabbit: HAM AND EGGS
Walter Lantz Studio, 1933 JAC MAC AND RAD BOY GO
dir: Wesley Archer, 1986 Wizard of Oz: THE WIZARD'S TAIL FINS
dir: Harry Kerwin
Rankin-Bass Productions, 1961 Heckle and Jeckle: BULLDOZING THE BULL
dir: Eddie Donnelly
Terrytoons,1951 TOM THUMB
dir: Ub Iwerks
Celebrity Productions, 1936

No comments:

Post a Comment