Sunday, July 8, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #49

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

The Hunter: THE PICKPOCKET PICKLE
Total Television Productions, 1961 Popeye: OLIVE OYL FOR PRESIDENT
Famous Studios, 1948
dir: Isadore Sparber Huckleberry Hound: COP AND SAUCER
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1959 PORKY'S PRIZE PONY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1941
dir: Charles M. Jones MIGHTY MOUSE AND THE WOLF
Terrytoons, 1945
dir: Eddie Donnelly Oswald the Rabbit: RADIO RHYTHM
Walter Lantz Productions, 1931 Screen Songs: IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME
Fleischer Studios, 1930 What Should I Do?: THE NEW GIRL
Walt Disney Productions, 1969
dir: Les Clark Wally Gator: BACHELOR BUTTONS
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1962 Bosko: BOX CAR BLUES
Warner Bros. Studios, 1931
dirs: Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising

No comments:

Post a Comment