I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.
I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.
The Hunter: THE PICKPOCKET PICKLE
Total Television Productions, 1961
Popeye: OLIVE OYL FOR PRESIDENT
Famous Studios, 1948
dir: Isadore Sparber
Huckleberry Hound: COP AND SAUCER
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1959
PORKY'S PRIZE PONY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1941
dir: Charles M. Jones
MIGHTY MOUSE AND THE WOLF
Terrytoons, 1945
dir: Eddie Donnelly
Oswald the Rabbit: RADIO RHYTHM
Walter Lantz Productions, 1931
Screen Songs: IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME
Fleischer Studios, 1930
What Should I Do?: THE NEW GIRL
Walt Disney Productions, 1969
dir: Les Clark
Wally Gator: BACHELOR BUTTONS
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1962
Bosko: BOX CAR BLUES
Warner Bros. Studios, 1931
dirs: Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising
What about Lindsay Clancy?
-
By now most of you know about the Lindsay Clancy case, but I’ll briefly
reiterate it. Clancy, then 32 years old, says she was afflicted with
postpartum psy...
36 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment