I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.
Beetle Bailey: EVERYTHING'S DUCKY
King Features TV, 1963
dir: Geoff Pike
THE MARTINS AND THE COYS
Walt Disney Productions, 1946
dir: Jack Kinney
THE WHITE SEAL
Chuck Jones Enterprises, 1975
Bugs Bunny: BILL OF HARE
Warner Bros. Studios, 1962
dir: Robert McKimson
Gandy Goose: THE FOOLISH DUCKLING
Terrytoons, 1952
dir: Mannie Davis
Herman and Katnip: FUN ON FURLOUGH
Famous Studios, 1959
dir: Seymour Kneitel
Screwy Squirrel: LONESOME LENNY
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1946
dir: Tex Avery
Donald Duck and Goofy: CRAZY WITH THE HEAT
Walt Disney Productions, 1947
dir: Bob Carlson
Silly Symphonies: THE THREE LITTLE PIGS
Walt Disney Productions, 1933
dir: Burt Gillett
Aesop's Fables: OOM PAH PAH
Van Beuren Studios, 1930
dirs: John Foster & Harry Bailey
Shishkabugs Backgrounds
-
Tom O'Loughlin was hired at the Warners cartoon studio by October 1957 and
replaced Boris Gorelick as the background artist in the Friz Freleng unit.
His f...
55 minutes ago


No comments:
Post a Comment