Sunday, July 1, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #48

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Donald Duck and Goofy: POLAR TRAPPERS
Walt Disney Productions, 1938
dir: Ben Sharpsteen ANOTHER CHANCE
Walt Disney Productions, 1945 THE WEAKLY REPORTER
Warner Bros. Studios, 1944
dir: Charles M. Jones PASTRY TOWN WEDDING
Van Beuren Studios, 1934
dirs: Burt Gillett & Ted Eshbaugh Huckleberry Hound: PUSHY CAT
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1959 ROMEO IN RHYTHM
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1940
dir: Rudolf Ising King Leonardo: ODIE TAKES A DIVE
Total Television Productions, 1963 Roger Ramjet: DR. FRANK N. SCHWEIN
Snyder-Koren Productions, 1965
dir: Fred Crippen Hoppity Hooper: THE GIANT CORK
Jay Ward Productions, 1964 Popeye: HOSPITALIKY
Fleischer Studios, 1937

No comments:

Post a Comment