Sunday, June 24, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #47

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Woody Woodpecker: OPERATION SAWDUST
Walter Lantz Productions, 1953
dir: Don Patterson Bullwinkle: HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND BE INFLUENTIAL WITH PEOPLE
Jay Ward Studios, 1962 The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: THE FAMILY TREE
Rankin-Bass Productions
dir:Harry Kerwin PAGAN MOON
Warner Bros. Studios, 1932
dir: Rudolf Ising Porky Pig: THE SOUR PUSS
Warner Bros. Studios, 1940
dir: Robert Clampett Donald Duck: CANVAS BACK DUCK
Walt Disney Studios, 1953
dir: Jack Hannah THE HARE AND THE HOUNDS
Terrytoons, 1940
dir:Eddie Donnelly BUGS BUNNY IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT
Warner Bros. Studios
dir:Chuck Jones Private Snafu: PAYDAY
Warner Bros. Studios/ U. S. Army, 1944
dir: I. Freleng THE WEE MEN
Famous Studios, 1947
dir: Bill Tytla

No comments:

Post a Comment