I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.
I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.
Woody Woodpecker: OPERATION SAWDUST
Walter Lantz Productions, 1953
dir: Don Patterson
Bullwinkle: HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND BE INFLUENTIAL WITH PEOPLE
Jay Ward Studios, 1962
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: THE FAMILY TREE
Rankin-Bass Productions
dir:Harry Kerwin
PAGAN MOON
Warner Bros. Studios, 1932
dir: Rudolf Ising
Porky Pig: THE SOUR PUSS
Warner Bros. Studios, 1940
dir: Robert Clampett
Donald Duck: CANVAS BACK DUCK
Walt Disney Studios, 1953
dir: Jack Hannah
THE HARE AND THE HOUNDS
Terrytoons, 1940
dir:Eddie Donnelly
BUGS BUNNY IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT
Warner Bros. Studios
dir:Chuck Jones
Private Snafu: PAYDAY
Warner Bros. Studios/ U. S. Army, 1944
dir: I. Freleng
THE WEE MEN
Famous Studios, 1947
dir: Bill Tytla
Employee turns off his work phone during his PTO time, and you won't guess
what his boss did! He said that he was being unprofessional by setting up
that boundary, now he wonders if he needs a new job
-
If you are going to bother your employees during their PTO time, they
should take time off during work time.
Why is it so difficult for bosses to understan...
2 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment