Sunday, June 17, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #46

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

HOLIDAY FOR SHOESTRINGS
Warner Bros. Studios, 1946
dir: I. Freleng, 1946 WINDY DAY
Hubley Studios, 1968
dirs: John & Faith Hubley
Academy Award Nominee SHAMROCK AND ROLL
Warner Bros. Studios, 1969
dir: Robert McKimson Peabody's Improbable History: SHAKESPEARE
Jay Ward Productions, 1961 DON'T MONKEY WITH BUFORD
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1978
dir: Ray Patterson CRUSADER RABBIT VS. THE STATE OF TEXAS: Episode 1
Jay Ward Productions, 1949 Krazy Kat: LOVE'S LABOR LOST
Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs, 1920
dir: Grim Natwick POPCORN AND POLITICS
Paramount Pictures, 1962
dir: Seymour Kneitel TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE PINK
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1968
dir: Hawley Pratt Krazy Kat: RATSKIN
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1929 dirs: Manny Gould, Ben Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment