Sunday, June 3, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #44

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

AFRI-COLA
Fischerkösen-Filmstudio, 1955
dir: Hans Fischerkösen DRUM UP A TENANT
Famous Studios, 1963
dir: Seymour Kneitel Milton the Monster: BOY MEETS GHOUL
Hal Seeger Productions, 1965 Gandy Goose: IT MUST BE LOVE
Terrytoons, 1940
dir: Connie Rasinski AHMED THE MERCHANT
Pied Piper Films of Toronto, 1963
Jerry the Troublesome Tyke: A FLASH AFFAIR
U.I.C. Productions, 1926
dir: Sid Griffiths GERTIE THE DINOSAUR
Vitagraph Film Corporation, 1914
dir: Winsor McCay Woody Woodpecker: THE RECKLESS DRIVER
Walter Lantz Productions, 1946
dir: James Culhane A CASE OF SPRING FEVER
Jam Handy Organization, 1940 Willie Whopper: THE AIR RACE
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1933
dir: Ub Iwerks

No comments:

Post a Comment