Sunday, May 6, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Morning Low-Res Cartoon Show #40

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

SIMPLE SIMON
Celebrity Productions, 1935
dir: Ub Iwerks THE TOM AND JERRY CARTOON KIT
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer,1962
dir: Gene Deitch LUCKY LULU
Famous Studios, 1944
dir: Seymour Kneitel Crystal Tipps and Alistar: THE ART GALLERY
Q-3 London, 1972
dir: Richard Taylor Fangface: WHERE'S THE WOLF, THAT'S THE WEREWOLF
Ruby-Spears Productions, 1978
dir: Rudy Larriva THE LITTLE MATCH GIRL
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1937
dir: Arthur Davis
Academy Award Nominee MISTER TWISTER
Soyuzmultfilm, 1963
dir: Anatoly Karanovich WHY PLAY LEAP FROG?
John Sutherland Productions, 1950 THE GOLDEN WEST
Terrytoons, 1939
dir: Mannie Davis Jerry the Troublesome Tyke: WEATHER OR NOT
UIC Productions, 1926
dir: Sid Griffiths

No comments:

Post a Comment