Sunday, May 27, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #43

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

THE LUNCH HOUND
Bray Productions, 1927
dir: Walter Lantz CHIQUITA BANANA HELPS THE PIEMAN
John Sutherland Productions, 1947 YES, DEAR
Bray Productions, 1920
dir: Grim Natwick THE FOOLISH FROG
Loom Productions, 1971
dir: Gene Deitch A HERB ALPERT AND THE TIJUANA BRASS DOUBLE FEATURE
Paramount Pictures, 1966
dir: John Hubley
Academy Award Winner, Best Animated Short Subject Tooter Turtle: ANTI-ARCTIC
Total Television, 1961
THREE BLIND MICE
National Film Board of Canada, 1945
dir: George Dunning PARADISE IN THE TENT (Raj v Bhalashe)
Soyuzmultfilm, 1966
dir: Ivan Aksenchuk FELIX BURSTS A BUBBLE
Pat Sullivan Studios, 1926 Reg'lar Fellas: HAPPY DAYS
Celebrity Productions, 1936
dir: Ub Iwerks

No comments:

Post a Comment