Sunday, May 13, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-time Sunday Lo-Res Cartoon Show #41

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

THE MINER'S DAUGHTER
United Productions of America, 1950
dir: John Hubley NURSERY SCANDAL
Van Beuren Studios, 1932
dirs: John Foster, Harry Bailey Pooch: THE LUMBER CHAMP
Walter Lantz Productions, 1937 TOY TOWN HALL
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1936
dir: I. Freleng MOUNTAIN MUSIC
Will Vinton Studios, 1975 FARMER AL FALFA SEES NEW YORK
Lasky Corporation, 1916
dir: Paul Terry KUNDELEK (THE LITTLE MONGREL)
Studio Malych Form Filmowych (POL), 1969
dir:Lidia Hornicka LOLLY, LOLLY, LOLLY, GET YOUR ADVERBS HERE
Phil Kimmelman & Associates, 1974 ALICE'S SPOOKY ADVENTURE
Walt Disney Productions, 1924 GRAMPY'S INDOOR OUTING
Fleischer Studios, 1936

No comments:

Post a Comment