Sunday, April 8, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #38

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Bullwinkle: THE QUICK AND THE DEAD
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 Herculoids: MUTOIDS
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1968
dir: Charles Nichols SISYPHUS
Hungarofilms, 1975
dir: Marcell Jankovics KNIGHTS OF OLD
Mel-O-Toons, 1959
dir: Phil Robinson Count Screwloose: JITTERBUG FOLLIES
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1939
dir: Milt Gross ALOUETTE
National Film Board of Canada, 1944
dir: Norman McLaren Silly Symphonies: THE WISE LITTLE HEN
Walt Disney Studios, 1934
dir: Wilfred Jackson Popeye: HAPPY BIRTHDAZE
Famous Studios, 1943
dir: Dan Gordon MUGGY-DOO: BOY CAT
Paramount Pictures, 1963
dir: Seymour Kneitel Krazy Kat: WEENIE ROAST
Screen Gems, 1931
dir: Charles Mintz

No comments:

Post a Comment