Sunday, April 29, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #39

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the right holders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

I KNOW AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A FLY
National Film Board of Canada, 1964
dir: Derek Lamb MY BOY JOHNNY
Terrytoons, 1944
dir: Eddie Donnelly Donald Duck and Goofy: BILLPOSTERS
Walt Disney Productions, 1940
dir: Clyde Geronimi CARTOONS ON TOUR
Edison Films, 1915
dir: Raoul Barré Popeye: I YAM WHAT I YAM
Max Fleischer Studios, 1933 THE THREE BEARS
Celebrity Productions, 1935
dir: Ub Iwerks KRAZY KAT AND IGNATZ MOUSE AT THE CIRCUS
International Film Service, 1916
dir: Leon Searl Bullwinkle: HOW TO HAVE A HIT RECORD
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 THE DRAGONFLY AND THE ANT (Strekoza I Muravei)
Aleksandr Khanzhonkov Studios, 1913
dir: Władysław Starewicz INNERTUBE ANTICS
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1944
dir: George Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment