Sunday, March 11, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #34

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Felix the Cat: TWO-LIP TIME
Pat Sullivan Studios, 1926 LEPRECHAUN'S GOLD
dir: Bill Tytla
Famous Studios, 1949 Tooter Turtle: STUPER MAN
Total Television, 1960 SNUFFY ESCAPES POISONING
Rex Fleming Productions, 1967 WOLF CHASES PIGS
dir: Frank Tashlin
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1942 DROOPY LEPRECHAUN
dir: Michael Lah
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1958 FATHER FROST AND SUMMER
dir: Valentin Karavaev
Soyuzmultfilm, 1969
(subtitles by adjusting settings) IRELAND OR BUST
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser
Terrytoons, 1932 Porky Pig: WEARING OF THE GRIN
dir: Charles M. Jones
Warner Bros. Pictures, 1952 Jerry the Troublesome Tyke: HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
dir: Sid Griffiths
U.I.C. Productions, 1925

No comments:

Post a Comment