Sunday, February 25, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #32

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them. SOMETHING FOR NOTHING
Jamison Handy Organization, Inc., 1940 Fractured Fairy Tales: CINDERELLA
Jay Ward Productions, 1960 Popeye: COFFEE HOUSE
dir: Jack Kinney
King Features TV, 1960 THE LONESOME STRANGER
dir: Hugh Harman
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1940 CITYSCAPE
dir: Ryan Larkin
National Film Board of Canada, 1966 BOBBY BUMPS PUTS A BEANERY ON THE BUM
dir: Earl Hurd
Paramount Pictures, 1918 COMIN' ROUND THE MOUNTAIN
dir: Isadore Sparber Famous Studios, 1949 COLONEL HEEZA LIAR ON THE JUMP
dir: Vernon Stallings
Bray Productions Inc., 1917 THE MAGIC HORSE
dir: Lotte Reiniger
Primrose Pictures, 1953 WISE OWL
dir: Ub Iwerks
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1940

No comments:

Post a Comment