I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.
I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.
There used to be fifteen cartoons but I've made it ten so it doesn't take so long to load now.
THE CUCKOO I. Q.
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1941
dir: Sid Marcus
THE CAT AND THE TUNE
Sheila Graber Films, 1977
THREE BANANAS (Tri Banana)
Soyuzmultfilm (USSR), 1971
dir: Michael Botov
Farmer Al Falfa: DANCING MICE
Terrytoons, 1931
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser
Jerry the Troblesome Tyke: A SPLASH AND A DASH
UIC Productions, 1926
dir: Sid Griffiths
BABY BOOGIE
United Productions of America, 1955
dir: Paul Julian
Aesop's Fables: STONE AGE STUNTS
Van Beuren Studios, 1930
dir: John Foster
SLIPHORN KING OF POLAROO
Walter Lantz Studios, 1945
dir: Dick Lundy
Bosko: CONGO JAZZ
Warner Bros., 1930
dirs: Hugh Harman & Rudolf Ising
THE MAN WHO HAD TO SING
Zageb Studios (YUG), 1971
dir: Milan Blazekovic
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
8 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment