Sunday, February 11, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #29

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

There used to be fifteen cartoons but I've made it ten so it doesn't take so long to load now.

THE CUCKOO I. Q.
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1941
dir: Sid Marcus THE CAT AND THE TUNE
Sheila Graber Films, 1977 THREE BANANAS (Tri Banana)
Soyuzmultfilm (USSR), 1971
dir: Michael Botov Farmer Al Falfa: DANCING MICE
Terrytoons, 1931
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser Jerry the Troblesome Tyke: A SPLASH AND A DASH
UIC Productions, 1926
dir: Sid Griffiths BABY BOOGIE
United Productions of America, 1955
dir: Paul Julian Aesop's Fables: STONE AGE STUNTS
Van Beuren Studios, 1930
dir: John Foster SLIPHORN KING OF POLAROO
Walter Lantz Studios, 1945
dir: Dick Lundy Bosko: CONGO JAZZ
Warner Bros., 1930
dirs: Hugh Harman & Rudolf Ising THE MAN WHO HAD TO SING
Zageb Studios (YUG), 1971
dir: Milan Blazekovic

No comments:

Post a Comment