Sunday, November 12, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #19

A bit behind schedule but I'll catch up. I was out of town all day yesterday and slept all day today I thought I'd show old cartoons every Sunday like I play old records every Saturday, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them. APOCALYPSE POOH
Todd Graham, 1987
I WAS A TEENAGE THUMB
Warner Brothers Pictures, Inc. 1963
dir: Charles M. Jones FORGET ME NUTS
Famous Studios, 1967
dir: Chuck Harrison PARROTVILLE OLD FOLKS
Van Beuren Studios, 1935
dirs: Burt Gillett & Tom Palmer THE BRONSWIK AFFAIR
National Film Board of Canada, 1978
dirs: Robert Awad, Andre LeDuc THREE-HORNED FLINK
UPA Pictures, 1956
dir: Fred Crippen THE DOGFATHER
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1974
dir: Hawley Pratt THE RETURN OF MR. HOOK
Warner Bros./ US Navy, 1945
dir: Robert McKimson Go-Go Gophers: THE GREAT WHITE STALLION
Total Television, 1967 Hector Heathcote: PEACE PIPE
Terrytoon Cartoons, 1963
dir: Art Bartsch The Most Important Person: TOUCHING
John Sutherland Learning Associates, 1972 Tom and Jerry: ROYAL CAT-NAP
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1958
dirs: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera Popeye: VOO-DOO TO YOU TOO
Paramount Cartoon Studios, 1960
dir: Seymour Kneitel Krazy Kat: THE MOUSE EXTERMINATOR
Screen Gems, 1940
dir: Charles Mintz Mutt and Jeff: DOMESTIC DIFFICULTIES
Pathé Frères, 1916
dir: Bud Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment