Sunday, October 15, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #15

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records but I thought I'd do the same with old cartoons as well. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
Bailey Films Inc., 1949
dir: Ray Harryhausen GINGER NUTT'S FOREST DRAGON
David Hand Productions (UK), 1950
dir: Bert Felstead Beany and Cecil: THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A SEA SERPENT
Bob Clampett Productions, 1963 ESCALATION
Ward Kimball, 1968 PLUTO'S KID BROTHER
Walt Disney Productions, 1946
dir: Charles Nicholas Aquaman: MENACE OF THE BLACK MANTA
Filmation, 1967
dir: Hal Sutherland Screen Songs: I'M AFRAID TO GO HOME IN THE DARK
Max Fleischer Studios, 1929
dir: Dave Fleischer HUCKLEBERRY HOUND MEETS WEE WILLIE
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1958 Fractured Fairy Tales: SLEEPING BEAUTY
Jay Ward Productions, 1960 THE LILY OF BELGIUM (Liliya Bel'gii)
Aleksandr Khozhonkov Studios (RUS), 1915
dir: Ladislaw Starewicz Goopy Geer: THE QUEEN WAS IN THE PARLOR
Vitaphone Pictures/Warner Brothers, 1932
dir: Rudolf Ising A DOONESBURY SPECIAL
Hubley Studios, 1977
dirs: John & Faith Hubley, Garry Trudeau THE CRUNCH BIRD
Maxwell-Petok-Petrovich Studios, 1971
dir: Ted Petok
Academy Award winner, best short subject LUCKY DUCKY
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1948
dir: Tex Avery BABY AND CARLSON (Malish I Karlson)
Soyuzmultfilm (USSR), 1968
dir: Boris Stepantsev

No comments:

Post a Comment