Sunday, September 24, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #11

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records so I thought I could do the same with old cartoons as well. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them. A COACH FOR CINDERELLA
Jamison Handy Organization Inc., 1937
dir: Frank Goldman Loopy DeLoop: HORSE SHOO
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1965 Fractured Fairy Tales: THE WITCH'S BROOM
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 THE MAGIC FLUTE (La Flûte Magique)
Les Gémaux, 1946
dir: Paul Grimault Flip the Frog: FUNNY FACE
Celebrity Productions Inc., 1932
dir: Ub Iwerks THE MILKY WAY
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1940
dir: Rudolf Ising
Academy Award winner FIVE FOR FOUR
National Film Board of Canada, 1942
dir: Norman McLaren BOBBY BUMPS' FIGHT
Bray Productions Inc., 1918
dir: Earl Hurd Blackie: SHEEP SHAPE
Famous Studios, 1946
dir: Isadore Sparber FELIX WINS OUT
Pat Sullivan Studios, 1923 Tales of the Wizard of Oz: THE BULL FIGHTER
Rankin-Bass Productions, 1962
dir: Harry Kerwin Krazy Kat: THE BANDMASTER
Charles Mintz Studios, 1930
Dir: Ben Harrison Roger Ramjet: FOOTBALL
Snyder-Koren Productions, 1965
dir: Fred Crippen THE SEASONS
Soyuzmultfilm (USSR), 1969
dir: Youry Norstein SCOTCH HIGHBALL
Terrytoons, 1930
dirs: Paul Terry, Frank Moser

No comments:

Post a Comment