Sunday, September 3, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Low-Res Sunday Cartoon Show # 8

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records so I thought I could do the same with old cartoons as well. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

MICKEY'S FOLLIES
Walt Disney Productions, 1929
dir: Wilfred Jackson KO-KO'S BIG SALE
Inkwell Films, 1929
dir: Dave Fleischer Thor: TRAPPED BY LOKI
Grantway-Lawrence Animation, 1966
K-9000: A SPACE ODDITY
Creative Film Society/Haboush Company, 1971
dir: Robert Mitchell George of the Jungle: E-FLAT ELEPHANTS (pilot)
Jay Ward Productions, 1965
dir: Gerard Baldwin THE BLACK CAT (Kuronyago)
Chiyogami Eisha-ga, 1931
dir: Noburô Ôfuji THE FIELD MOUSE
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1941
dir: Hugh Harman RHYTHMETIC
National Film Board of Canada, 1956
dirs: Norman McLaren and Evelyn Lambart LULU GETS THE BIRDIE
Famous Studios, 1944
dir: Isadore Sparber Snuffy Smith: JUGHAID FOR PRESIDENT
King Features Trilogy, 1964
dir: Seymour Kneitel
FAIRY TALES FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN
Soyuzmultfilm, 1967
dir: Leonid Amalrik Gandy Goose: SLAP HAPPY HUNTERS
Terrytoons, 1941
dir: Eddie Donnelly WACKY RACE TO RIPSAW
Hanna-Barbera Studios, 1968
SCRAPPY'S ART GALLERY
Columbia Pictures, 1934
dir: Art Davis MYSTIFYING MCBRAGG
Total Television, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment