Sunday, July 23, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show 2

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records so I thought I could do the same with old cartoons as well. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, ads, or other ways links have been broken by parties other than me.

SAMMY SALVAGE
War Production Board, 1942
dir:Ted Eshbaugh Multiplication Rock: READY OR NOT, HERE I COME
ABC-TV/Phil Kimmelman & Associates, 1973 HOROSCOPE (Horoskop)
Boyana Film (Bulgaria), 1974
dir:Zdenka Doitcheva Misterjaw: BEACH RESORT
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1976
dirs: Robert McKimson & Sid Marcus Silly Symphonies: THE PIED PIPER
Walt Disney Studios, 1933
dir: Wilfred Jackson LINES HORIZONTAL
National Film Board of Canada, 1961
dirs: Norman McLaren & Evelyn Lambart Betty Boop: ADMISSION FREE
Fleischer Studios, 1932 EN ROUTE
Gaumont Studios (France), 1910
dir: Emile Cohl Buzzy the Crow: SOCK-A-BYE KITTY
Famous Studios, 1950
dir: Seymour Kneitel HOFFNUNG VACUUM CLEANER
Halas & Batchelor Studios (UK), 1965
dir: Derek Lamb DOWN THE GASOLINE TRAIL
Jamison Handy Organization/Chevrolet, 1935
Fractured Fairy Tales: THE MAGIC CHICKEN
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 Popeye: THE GOLDEN TOUCH
King Features Television, 1960
dir: Jack Kinney Flip the Frog: BULLONEY
Celebrity Productions, 1933
dir: Ub Iwerks CHIPS OFF THE OLD BLOCK
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1942
dir: Robert Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment