Sunday, July 30, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Funtime Low-Res Cartoon Show 3

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records so I thought I could do the same with old cartoons as well. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, ads, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

I curated this last week before the passing of June Foray, otherwise I would have had only cartoons with her, the last of the original voices, but that now means she'll be in ones almost every week now.

MY FINANCIAL CAREER
National Film Board of Canada, 1963
dir: Gerald Potterton Blackie: MUCH ADO ABOUT MUTTON
Famous Studios, 1947
dir: Isadore Sparber Felix the Cat: ASTRONOMEOUS
Educational Pictures Corporation, 1928
dir: Pat Sullivan WEDDING IN THE CORAL SEA (Hochzeit im Korallenmeer)
Prag-Film, 1943
dir: Horst von Mollendorf Tom and Jerry: FINE FEATHERED FRIEND
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1942
dirs: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera THE BON-BON PARADE
Columbia Pictures Corporation, 1935
dir: Ben Harrison Roger Ramjet: SUN CLOUDS
Snyder-Koren Productions, 1965
dir:Fred Crippen CHIQUITA BANANA GOES NORTH
John Sutherland Productions, 1947
FOILED AGAIN
Terrytoons, 1935
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser Hoppity Hooper: WOTTABANGO CORN ELIXIR
A KERNEL OF ARTILLERY or THAT'S MY POP
DANGEROUS CROSSING or WALDO MEETS THE 5:15
SPEED TO BURN or WHAT KIND OF FUEL AM I?
Jay Ward Productions, 1964 Private Snafu: GRIPES
U. S. Army/Warner Brothers
dir: Isadore Freleng THE POPCORN STORY
United Productions of America, 1950
dir: Art Babbitt Tom and Jerry I: RABID HUNTERS
Van Beuren Studios, 1932
dirs: John Foster & George Stallings Oswald the Rabbit: BEAUS AND ARROWS
Walter Lantz Studios, 1932
dir: Walter Lantz PORKY IN EGYPT
Vitaphone Productions/Warner Brothers, 1938
dir: Robert Clampett

No comments:

Post a Comment