Sunday, July 16, 2017

Rainy Day Sunshine Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show 1

I couldn't find a host like I can when I play old records so I thought I could do the same with old cartoons as well on Sunday mornings. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, ads, or other ways links have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

PLAY IT AGAIN, CHARLIE BROWN
Lee Mendelsohn-Bill Melendez Productions, 1971
dir: Bill Melendez
Oswald the Rabbit: ALL WET
Walt Disney Studios, 1927
dir: Walt Disney Jerry the Troublesome Tyke: A BIRD IN THE HAND
Pathé's Weekly Pictorial/U. I. C. Productions (UK), 1925
dir: Sid Griffiths The Inspector: CARTE BLANCHED
Mirisch-Geoffrey-DePatie-Freleng Productions, 1969
dir: Gerry Chiniquy MIDNIGHT
Van Beuren Studios, 1930
dirs: John Foster & Mannie Davis Dudley Do-Right: ELEVENWORTH PRISON
Jay Ward Productions, 1962
THE GREATEST MAN IN SIAM
Walter Lantz Productions, 1944
dir: James Culhane Flip the Frog: SCHOOL DAYS
Celebrity Productions, 1932
Dir: Ub Iwerks Popeye: KLONDIKE CASANOVA
Famous Studios, 1946
dir: Isadore Sparber FELIX GETS THE CAN
M. J. Winkler Productions, 1925
dir: Pat Sullivan BOSKO AND BRUNO
Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Productions/Warner Brothers, 1932
dir: Hugh Harman MOVING ON
Sheila Graber Animated Films, 1976
A CAPRICIOUS PRINCESS (Kapriznaya Princessa)
Soyuzmultfilm (USSR), 1969
dirs: Valentina & Zanaida Brumberg
MY LADY'S GARDEN
Terrytoon Cartoons, 1934
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser
A LECTURE ON MAN
Richard Williams Animation (UK), 1962

No comments:

Post a Comment